To engage customers, you must be where they are. According to Gartner, 2013 marked the year that mobile became the #1 web access device. Since then, web access through mobile has tripled, according to Statista. To succeed, companies must offer smart, connected journeys on all devices, including smartphones and tablets. And, the time is now.
Mobile engagement powered by eGain
eGain Mobile makes mobile customer service and engagement easy. It extends the reach of your eGain deployment, enabling you to offer all your eGain-enabled engagement options to mobile users through existing or new apps on the Android and iOS platforms. Capabilities include mobile virtual assistant, offers, chat, click-to-call, cobrowsing, self-service, and notifications.
Offer truly connected journeys
eGain Mobile makes it even easier for customers to do business with you. Offer not just the convenience of an always-on channel, but also the ability to hop across contact center, web, social, and mobile channels .
Provide an array of engagement options
Customers can search the knowledge base, view FAQs, conduct guided help sessions, manage their accounts, chat with bots or agents, send emails, and receive SMS notifications.
- The eGain Knowledge Portal provide a “single source of truth” for mobile customers with questions about your products and services.
- Find it fast. Natural language Multisearch, smart type-ahead, intent inference, related articles, topic trees, and answer federation bring answers to customers with less “digging.”
- Guide the search. Offer step-by-step guidance to answers starting with what the customer knows.
- Inform proactively. Dynamic FAQs highlight popular, recent, and must-read content. Informational offers forestall escalations.
- Lend a helping hand. Escalate when needed to a live assistance channel, and tap the wisdom of crowds with eGain Social™.
Set it up fast
In just minutes, configure eGain portals to fit your brand—Personalized portal with content and navigation options appropriate for the type of customer. Or configure your portal’s default behavior to fit the most common needs of anonymous customers.